Signing up for Steereo is easy! Visit our artist sign-up page to set up your account and submit your song(s) for review. You will be charged when your song has been approved by our music team. We assume all music is in full copyright compliance. Any reported issue once a song is onboarded will be reviewed by our music team. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to our music team at email@example.com
Steereo is a subscription of 12.99 per month.
Monthly subscription includes:
- 1 song uploaded per month*
- Music promotion in rideshare vehicles
- Monthly music insights and analytics
- Access to live performance and gigs
- Access to brand sponsorships and artist development opportunities
- TV and film sync licensing opportunities
We typically approve songs based on a number of factors with the ability to enhance the driving experience being #1. Here’s what we look for when approving songs:
- High Quality Production – Is the song mixed and mastered for an ideal listening experience?
- Creativity – Does the song have the ability to fit inside a mold or break them? Does the song evoke an emotion?
- Branding – Is the artist branding themselves in an interesting and creative way? What’s the story?
- Promotion – Is the artist supporting their craft with shows, social media and other marketing efforts? Do their marketing efforts reflect a level of creativity or public interest?
- Rideability – Does the song sound good as you ride? Could you imagine hearing it on the radio or other curated platforms?
Hmmm. This might be a case of a manager or someone within your team adding your music. Check with your internal team to see if this is indeed the case. Another scenario might be someone you’ve collaborated with uploading your music. Prior to onboarding we ask all artists to confirm that they have permission to promote music from all relevant parties and collaborators. If there are any issues with your music being on Steereo without permission, please feel free to contact our music team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can manage your profile on your account dashboard. This includes managing your songs, profile info and account settings.
The last thing we want to do is remove music. It literally breaks our heart. However, there are certain guidelines we must adhere to in order to continue being a fun and vibrant community. Here are some reasons why your song may have been removed:
- Offensive, Violent or Inappropriate Music
- Music Related Issue
If you would like to remove your music from Steereo, please visit your account dashboard. You will be charged up until the end of the most recent payment cycle.
All album artwork must meet these required specs: Square and a minimum of 900px wide and high
All song files must meet these required specs: bitrate of 192 and sample rate of a 44,100 (minimum)
Please visit your account dashboard to change your account information.
Steereo offers analytics that allow artists to better understand the activity surrounding Steereo Sessions
- # of Total Plays
- # of Full Plays
- # of Skips
- # of Incompletes
- # of Hours Played
- Top Neighborhood/Area
- Top Day
- Time Best Received
We email analytics at the end of each month. In the future artists will have access on their dashboard where they can review analytics at their leisure.
There are several ways riders can know your song is playing:
- We send drivers weekly artist updates and encourage them to learn basic artist info.
- Upon inquiry, drivers can check the app’s interface for artist info
- Rider can also use tools like Shazam and Siri to identify music from the comfort of the backseat.